Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Creepy

I got chills from watching that...
Good none-the-less.

Indania Jones Endorphin! Indania Jones Endorphin!

Nice.

Good but all that is needs is a bit more colouring in endorphin and a better screen recorder (that is unless you used a converter and it screwed up the quality). Music is fine but i'd like to hear some sound effects (thuds, smashes, wind, etc...).

loopchocolateman1234 responds:

Thanks, I do agree that maybe there should alot of sound effects thanks for the idea.

Madness Digimon 2 Madness Digimon 2

Meh.

Not half bad. The graphics were decent but the movements were stiff and there was too much of some characters not doing anything (just standing there). Music & sound effects were great. All i can say is, include more action and a couple more frames/pictures in the movements. I think you have great potential.

SuperDryBones9000 responds:

thanks. the reason the movements are stiff because this is one of my first animations and i animated in 12 fps. plus the graphics weren't mine. This is a parody of Madness Combat by Krinkels so I didn't make any of the graphics. Except for the Veemon, and Pikachu.

Emo's life Emo's life

What?

So a emo kid hate life then WW3 begins and then he dies DONE. I don't get it.

Adrellia Village #36 Adrellia Village #36

Good.

Overall its good and I like the song but the style of animation made the characters movements seem stiff. I do think that's a big issue but I wouldn't really blame you. The 'Cyanide 'n' happiness' look is good and i think you should stick with it.

Pelican!? - Home life Pelican!? - Home life

Hillarious!

This is funny as hell!!!

Tarboy Tarboy

Great!

Its really good but I don't really see whats "EXTREAMLY AWESOOOMMEE" about it. :/

My Spare Time My Spare Time

Really good!

I really enjoyed watching this. Hope theres more to come!

Throwing Knife Throwing Knife

Heh.

Pretty good. Could have had more though.

&amp;lt;DA&amp;gt; Dirk's Legend Ch 001 <DA> Dirk's Legend Ch 001

Not bad.

I don't think this is the kind of thing people really like to see though. You'd have to go for a more "action-y" approach.

DailyAdventure responds: